All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRose says, It's about time! And it is about time-time being the 20 years that this bestselling author has been writing about a healthier way of living. Now, in 2013, Rose feels that time is finally on our side. Healthy eating and its link to longevity, well-being and lower medical costs is the stuff of everyday conversation. The Best of Rose Reisman is an important contribution to the conversation. It covers the type of daily diet to follow to maintain optimal health, and how to avoid fad diets, food addictions and processed and restaurant foods. Of course, the collection includes many of Rose's best recipes from her previous cookbooks. A role model for this and the next generation, Rose is committed to preventing and reducing the risk of chronic disease from poor eating. The Best of Rose Reisman is proof of her commitment and a valuable addition to the bookshelf of anyone who cares about healthy cooking.
- Author(s)Rose Reisman
- PublisherWhitecap Books Ltd.
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitecap Books Ltd.
- Weight1361 g
- Width213 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.