All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionYouTube is to video browsing what a Wal-Mart Supercenter is to shopping: everything is there, and all you have to do is walk in the door. (Time Magazine). YouTube - and the 250 million videos (and counting) it hosts - is one of the 21st century's leading sources of entertainment, with people across the globe discussing which latest YouTube video is currently making them laugh out loud, cry with joy, or shocked in amazement. As the world's most visited video sharing site, YouTube w has the power to create truly global celebrities - from Mao Mao the sneezing panda to Fenton the runaway Labrador, to Commander Chris Hadfield, who famously uploaded a video of him self singing David Bowie's Space Oddity all the way from the International Space Station to, of course, Justin Bieber, the biggest artist to be discovered on the site, and the first person to reach a billion views. The Best of YouTube contains all your favourite clips - with QR codes for super-quick referencing - and is your indispensable guide to discovering the website's greatest, and most popular, videos. From the world famous and global viral hits to the highly creative and the t so well kwn, this is the perfect gift for YouTube fanatics or those new to the site.
- Author BiographyAdrian Besley is a celebrated writer and journalist. His previous books include The Most Amazing YouTube Videos Ever, The Most Awesome YouTube Videos Ever, The Dangerous Book for Idiots, You Don't Know... Jack Schitt and the best-selling The Retrosexual Manual: How to be a Real Man. He lives in Kentish Town, London.
- Author(s)Adrian Besley
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Noteover 80 photographs
- Weight476 g
- Width222 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest Age8+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.