About this product
- DescriptionMy little brother's still pretty new, And there's still lots of stuff that he can't do. Baby Brother can't run, climb, draw, sing, or write. And he's pretty anying, sometimes--breaking toys, making a mess, and throwing food. But when he smiles his special smile and gazes lovingly into Big Sister's face, she kws that NO ONE can take his place! He's the BESTEST baby brother any girl ever had. This funny and endearing picture book captures just how it feels when a new sibling arrives.
- Author BiographyAnthea Simmons studied at St. Hugh's College, Oxford. Following a high-flying career in the city, she now lives in Devon, England, where, as well as writing poetry and children's stories, she teaches English as a foreign language to adults from all over the world. Georgie Birkett is an award-winning illustrator who completed her degree in Graphic Design and Illustration at the University of Brighton. She has since illustrated many books, in various styles, for the educational and young fiction markets, as well as picture books and preschool novelty books. Georgie lives in Brighton, England.
- Author(s)Anthea Simmons
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width198 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Georgie Birkett
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.