All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe unpredictability of human nature affects everyone. You cant judge a book by its cover is a proverb which has been proven true over and over again. Someone might be good-looking, but they could have a tainted heart. Likewise, someone could very well be quite ugly, but on the inside have a heart of gold. In almost every situation in daily life, someone is disappointed and someone is happy; someone faces sadness at every turn, while ather experiences happiness every minute. Kwing how to have correct thoughts and the right frame of mind are key to happiness and this book provides vital guidance on how to be happy and avoid being downhearted.
- Author(s)Damrong Pinkoon
- PublisherDAMRONG PINKOON COMPANY LIMITED
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBangkok
- Country of PublicationThailand
- ImprintDAMRONG PINKOON COMPANY LIMITED
- Content Noteillustrated
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.