All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover How You Can Develop a Stronger Relationship with God Through The Power of 5 Habits & The Bible It's sad to think that there are Christians who easily take the Gospel for granted. As we continue to live complicated lives, we are often burdened by trivial things that we lose sight of God and His plans for our lives. We've become too focused on our own desires that we've forgotten about the creator who made us. It may seem like God is so far away and doesn't want to develop a relationship with us, but the reality is, we're the ones moving far away from Him. Instead of praying, reading the bible, worshipping, fellowshipping, and hearing His word preached, we choose to live our lives based on how we want to live them. No wonder there are times when it seems like we can't feel God's presence in our lives. We forget about the message of the Gospel and instead run after things that will never satisfy. We may be living comfortable and easy lives because of techlogy, but that doesn't make us any better than the Israelites during Moses time. Here we are, saved, and yet we still choose to igre God's magnificent power in our lives. If you've always wanted to develop your resolve to becoming a better Christian, this book will teach you everything you need to kw about the 5 Habits every believer needs to cultivate. From what it really means to be saved to how we can best prepare our hearts and minds to listen to Sunday preaching, this book is packed with all the information you ever wanted to kw about living an abundant and joyful Christian life. Here is a Preview of What You Will Learn:
- What it Means to be Saved
- Pray: How to Talk to God...
- Read and Study Scripture: Why we Need to Study the Bible...
- Worship: The Elements of Spirit filled and True Worship...
- Fellowship with other Believers: The Facets of Christian Fellowship...
- Listen to God's Word through Preaching: How to Prepare our Hearts and Minds to be Receptive to God's Message and so much more!
- Author(s)Nicole Johnson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.