Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.92+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA completely revised edition of this best-selling Bible resource with new ideas, diagrams and illustrations Uniquely presented, this handbook uses modern language, humour and ingenious diagrams to bring the Bible to life. The Bible Book is a unique kind of guide to the Bible. Informative, though-provoking and very, very readable, this is a book that will help you explore the most famous book in the world. Informal, but informed, simple but never simplistic, The Bible Book tackles the Bible with honesty, humour and inventiveness. This book won't baffle you with jargon, but it won't insult your intelligence either. Nick Page maps out the way the Bible works, showing you the route through and the places of interest along the way. With its illuminating graphics and user-friendly design, The Bible Book is an indispensable handbook for anyone setting out to explore the exciting world of the Bible. Contents include: Quick Guide - Your at-a-glance introduction to every book of the Bible Questions, Questions - a lighter look at some of those difficult issues Tricky Bits - explanations of things that make you go 'hmmm' The Route Through - a 'streetmap' showing you how each Bible book is put together Landmarks - the important events and themes of the Bible Postcards - introducing the cities and countries of the Bible Details, Details - those fascinating facts that otherwise might go unticed Viewpoints - a guide to opposing interpretations Breif Lives - a quick summary of the lives of major Bible characters Plus over 50 maps, timelines and diagrams, bringing the world of the Bible to life.
- Author BiographyThe author of more than 60 books, Nick Page is nothing if not versatile. He writes for readers of all ages, on a wide range of subjects, including history, literary criticism, children's stories (traditional and original), novels and the life-story of a seventeenth century dwarf. He is best known for his Christian books including Tabloid Bible and The Bible Book.
- Author(s)Nick Page
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication26/04/2003
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight590 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.92Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.