All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAssists Sunday school teachers and parents to teach Bible stories in such a way that the authoritative teaching of Scripture shines forth. Each of the 175 lessons includes story focus and application, historical background, interpretational issues, and more.
- Author BiographyJOHN H. WALTON (PhD, Hebrew Union College) is professor of Old Testament at Wheaton College and Graduate School. He has authored or edited more than a dozen books, including several Bible commentaries and Bible story books for children. KIM E. WALTON has been teaching Sunday school and developing and evaluating curriculum for 25 years. The Waltons have three adult children.
- Author(s)John H. Walton,Kim E. Walton
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight613 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.