CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays written by biblical scholars from around the world attempts to probe the relationship between the Bible and the world. It reflects modern social, political and hermeneutical issues, including liberation concerns. These themes echo John Rogerson's commitment to relate his research and the Bible to contemporary issues - a commitment visible both in his publications and in his religious and political activities. This book is an expression of appreciation of John Rogerson by former and current colleagues, former students, and other biblical scholars.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/1995
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleJournal for the Study of the Old Testament Supplement S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 200.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheffield Academic Press
- Content Notemaps, 1 port.
- Weight753 g
- Width140 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byR. M. Daniel Carroll,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.