All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCatches the culture of the medieval book at its height, t only in Bibles but in brevaries, lectionaries, commentaries and works of the Doctors and Fathers of the Church.
- Author BiographyLaura Light is a former manuscript cataloguer at the Houghton Library of the Harvard College Library.
- Author(s)Laura Light
- PublisherHoughton Library of the Harvard College Library
- Date of Publication10/08/2005
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Library of the Harvard College Library
- Content Note25halftones
- Weight452 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.