All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGather the family and spend some time with your best friend--the Bible! From best-selling author Sheila Walsh, the Bible Is My Best Friend Family Devotional connects families both to God's Word and to each other. Fifty-two key scriptures form the basis for the devotions, which build on the verses, challenge the family to commit them to memory, and explore how each verse is part of God's wonderful message. Let's Talk questions urge the family to discuss what they've learned and offer challenges for different ages of children as well as their parents. This unique family devotional touches both the mind and the heart. Minds will grow as the text builds on past weeks by reviewing memory work and themes. But most importantly, hearts will grow as families learn together to value the gifts found in the Bible and realize how God's Word can be their greatest friend.
- Author BiographySheila Walsh is a powerful Bible teacher and best-selling author from Scotland with over 5 million books sold. Her international ministry has reached more than 5.5 million women by combining honesty, vulnerability, and humor with the transforming power of God's Word. Calling Texas home, Sheila lives in Frisco with her husband, Barry, her son, Christian, and three little dogs. You can reach her at braveheartsisterhood.com. Sarah Horne grew up in Derbyshire, England, where she spent much of her childhood scampering in the nearby fields with a few goats. Then she decided to be sensible and studied illustration at Falmouth College of Arts and gained a Masters degree at Kingston University. Now into her fourteenth year as an illustrator, Sarah lives in London and specializes in funny, inky illustrations and words for children's books.
- Author(s)Sheila Walsh
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBible is My Best Friend
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width165 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Horne
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $17.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.