All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Bible of Options Strategies, Second Edition, legendary options trader Guy Cohen systematically presents today's most effective strategies for trading options: how and why they work, when they're appropriate and inappropriate, and how to use each one responsibly and with confidence. Updated throughout, this edition contains new chapters assessing the current options landscape, discussing margin collateral issues, and introducing Cohen's exceptionally valuable OVI indicators. The Bible of Options Strategies, Second Edition is practical from start to finish: modular, easy to navigate, and thoroughly cross-referenced, so you can find what you need fast, and act before your opportunity disappears. Cohen systematically covers every key area of options strategy: income strategies, volatility strategies, sideways market strategies, leveraged strategies, and synthetic strategies. Even the most complex techniques are explained with unsurpassed clarity - making them accessible to any trader with even modest options experience. More than an incredible value, this is the definitive reference to contemporary options trading: the one book you need by your side whenever you trade. For all options traders with at least some experience.
- Author BiographyGuy Cohen is the creator of OptionEasy, the world's most comprehensive and user-friendly online options trading and training application. A successful private investor and trader, Guy has developed a global reputation for transforming the fortunes of private investors through his complete trading solution. Guy is author of the global bestseller Options Made Easy, the definitive plain-English guide to options trading for private investors. He is also the creator of the OVI Indicator and other trading applications including FlagTrader. He holds an MBA in finance from Cass Business School, London, UK. For more information, go to www.ovitraders.com. For all inquiries, write to email@example.com.
- Author(s)Guy Cohen
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight889 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.