All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSam Smith discusses man's most basic problem of sin and separation from God, and what God has determined to do about it. How did we get into this predicament to start with? Why would a just God hold us responsible for what our first parents did? Did God put a stumbling block in man's way in the Garden? Why do men have a universal propensity to sin? What does it mean to get saved ? What about those who reunce their faith? If God really wanted to save men by grace, why did he give the Law? What does God expect us to contribute to our salvation? Is it possible for a saved person to become lost again? These are just a few of the powerful questions answered in this book.
- Author BiographySam A. Smith has been a Bible teacher for over forty years. He holds graduate degrees from Dallas Theological Seminary, Columbia Biblical Seminary, and Liberty University. He lives in North Carolina where he spends his time teaching and writing. His other books include: What the Bible Says About the Future, Major Bible Doctrines, The Olivet Discourse: A Reconstruction of the Text From Matthew, Mark, and Luke, with Commentary, and Toward a Biblical View of the Rapture (all from Biblical Reader Communications).
- Author(s)Sam A Smith
- Date of Publication09/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.