All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if you could grow a bicycle? Timka and Dasha could, and did in their backyard garden. Soon, they discovered that the bicycle did t behave; it grew and grew, all the way to the sky. So, what did this brother and sister do? They kept planting. 40 pages. Hardcover. Full color illustrations/ picture book, large print text. Ages 18mos. to 5 yrs.
- Author(s)Walter Williams
- PublisherFernwood & Hedges Books
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFernwood & Hedges Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Williams Walter
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.