All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first history of the bicycle to trace t only the technical background to its invention, but also to contrast its social and cultural impact in different parts of the world, and assess its future as a continuing global phemen.
- Author BiographyPaul Smethurst is Associate Professor in English at the University of Hong Kong, China, where he teaches courses in travel writing, literature and the environment, and fictions of globalisation. His books include Travel Writing and the Natural World (2013) and The Postmodern Chronotope (2000). After taking early retirement in 2015, he plans to continue writing from his home in Bali.
- Author(s)Paul Smethurst
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight332 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.