All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw someone turning the Big 40? Are you approaching the age yourself and worried about being over the hill ? Are you looking for the perfect birthday gift? Featuring everything you wanted to kw about your 40s and a few things you probably didn t The Big 40! offers a chance to reflect on past accomplishments, look ahead to future successes, and completely freak out all at the same time. Use it to find out how you stack up against other 40somethings, or adapt it into the ultimate trivia party game. For instance, did you kw that turning 40 means you are w older than 58% of America, and that you ve lost 10% of your muscle mass in the last decade? And that almost 90% of 40-year-olds are in debt? But don t despair at 40, Lucille Ball s television career was just beginning, Gandhi s plan for civil disobedience was just an outline, and John Glenn s career was about to go into orbit. Chances are you own a home (71%), you feel you re in good or excellent health (87%), and you are happy (51%). About 91% of women and 88% of men have been married, 82% have children, and, best of all, you re still gettin it on 1.8 times a week. These are but a few of the factoids, demographic stats, quotes, biographical sketches, and sage and t-so-sage observations in this illustrated celebration of this landmark birthday and the decade that follows. Do t panic! The Big 40 could possibly be the best age ever.
- Author BiographyJOSHUA ALBERTSON, LOCKHART STEELE, and JONATHAN VAN GIESON have created or produced a variety of media projects, including the web-based reality game Hide/Seek/NYC, The Pharmer s Almanac, Buddy Cianci: The Musical, and SiteSherpa. Their previous book in this series, Book of Ages 30, was published in 2003. Visit www.bookofages.com.
- Author(s)Jonathan Van Gieson,Joshua Albertson,Lockhart Steele
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication26/10/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Publishing Group, Division of Random House Inc
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width154 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.52
- AU $12.70Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.