The Big-Ass Book of Home Decor: More Than 100 Inventive Projects for Cool Homes Like Yours by Mark Montano (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
- AU $9.28+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the world of designer Mark Monta, where decorating your home can be colorful, creative, green and inexpensive. In The Big-Ass Book of Home Decor , Monta follows up his successful Big-Ass Book of Crafts with over 100 incredibly fun projects for the home, from the beautiful Butterfly Doodle Pillow to the fun Plaster Halloween Devil to the totally zany H.P. Lovecraft Chandelier. The Big-Ass Book of Home Decor shows readers how to: put a signature stamp on their space, from the big picture (walls, furniture, mirrors, etc) to the finishing touches (lamps, tabletop accessories, curtain tiebacks, etc); reinvent popular lines of IKEA furniture so it doesn't look like all the rest; save the environment by repurposing all kinds of things you thought were headed for the trash; and, craft a variety of spaces, from homes, to closets, to offices and even dorm rooms. With 105 inventive and creative projects for the home, The Big-Ass Book of Home Decor is sure to delight fans of Monta's previous books as well as newcomers looking for something unique to set their home apart.
- Author BiographyMark Montano is best known for his work on TLC's While You Were Out, Years Younger, and We's She's Moving In. He is a contributing editor to CosmoGIRL! Magazine. Montano is the author of The Big-Ass Book of Crafts, Super Suite, Dollar Store Decor, and co-author of Window Treatments & Slipcovers for Dummies. He is based in Los Angeles and New York.
- Author(s)Mark Montano
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width205 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.