About this product
- DescriptionHold on to your umbrella and stock up on marshmallows Judy and Stink face wicked weather in their third full-color adventure. Judy and Stink and the whole Moody family hunker down with beans and batteries, ready to wait out the storm. But along with massive rain and strong winds, Hurricane Elmer throws down ghosts, squirrels, and aliens. Spooky! Just when things couldn t possibly get any freakier flicker, flicker, gulp! the lights go O-U-T out. The Moodys are smack-dab in the middle of a big bad blackout! Grandma Lou proposes musical board games and some good old-fashioned storytelling. Will Hurricane Elmer go down in Moody family history as bad news, a happy memory, or simply an LBS (Long Boring Story)?
- Author BiographyMegan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, two books about Ant and Honey Bee, and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California. Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Stink and Judy Moody books and the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, Sky Color, So Few of Me, The North Star, and Rose s Garden. Born in Canada, he now lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Megan McDonald
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleJudy Moody & Stink
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter H Reynolds
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.