All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery time boys and girls fight or call each other names, Big Bad Word Monsters love to gobble up all the bite-sized morsels of nasty words. Word Monsters are everywhere. They're usually harmless, but when the town of Grand Locution faces an infestation of Word Monsters, it's laughing matter. The town becomes a rude and impolite place to live. The Big Bad Word Monster follows two bright children as they try to get rid of the Big Bad Word Monsters forever. Can two kids really do eugh to stop the word pollution in Grand Locution?
- Author(s)Michael O'Malley
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width156 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.