All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Big Bang and Beyond takes readers back to the very beginning and the violent birth of the universe, our solar system, and planet Earth. Take a closer look at the physical evolution of our planet and discover how the continents moved, climates changed and the conditions became just right for life to evolve. Using stunning photographs and graphic 3-D images, The Big Bang and Beyond brings core curriculum subjects to life with an engaging design. Written by bestselling author Michael Bright, his digestible approach to science makes this the perfect book for project work or interest reading.
- Author BiographyMichael Bright is a biologist, bestselling author and experienced magazine writer and TV producer, who has penned and produced works relating to a wide range of science topics. Hs has written over 90 books on natural history, natural sciences, conservation and the environment and produced the award-winning television series Natural World and Wildlife on One.
- Author(s)Michael Bright
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePlanet Earth
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight380 g
- Width223 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.