All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCalamity and comedy, tenderness and rage, and a mighty love are at the heart of this remarkable sequel to Moon Women. Readers will rejoice in the triumph of Duncan's beautifully rendered journey of self-discovery and boundless faith.
- Author BiographyPamela Duncan was born in Asheville in 1961 and raised in Black Mountain, Swannanoa, and Shelby, North Carolina. She holds a B.A. in journalism from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and an M.A. in English and creative writing from North Carolina Sate University in Raleigh. She lives in Graham, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Pamela Duncan
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books (imprint of Dell Publishing)
- Weight308 g
- Width134 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.