All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA special selection of photocopiable blob pictures designed for work on feelings. Arranged into four sections, the contents include: Blob Theory - Blob trees the id/ego/superego, needs, shadows | Emotions - anger, anger cycle, calm, depression, disappointed, happy, hate, hyper, jealousy, lonely, mixed-up, numb, paraia, rejection, sad, trauma, worry | Developmental/issues - bridge, clouds, doors, feelings, holes, pit, pitch, stairs, families, home. Each picture is accompanied by ideas and questions to kick start class, group or one-to-one discussion. Complete book included on accompanying CD Rom.
- Author BiographyPip Wilson is a trainer, author, group worker, gamester, husband and father of two daughters. He has also spent his life as a street gangs worker in East London, a residential care worker in Cheshire, a homeless charity CEO in London, a games show designer and host worldwide. Ian Long has worked as an artist with children, youth and adults. He has been a youth and children's worker in Gloucestershire, an artist-in-residence in Lambeth and is currently a teacher in a school in Chichester. He is married to Jane and enjoys life with their two girls. Ian has illustrated many books for Pip and is currently preparing more no-reading tools for publication.
- Author(s)Ian Long,Pip Wilson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBlobs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1899
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Weight529 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.