All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Big Book of Dolch Sight Word Activities is the complete reading resource for building sight word mastery. With over 300 activities to introduce, reinforce, remediate, and practice Dolch sight words, it is a must-have for any young or special learning classroom. It also includes assessment suggestions and fun take-home activities! Key Education products are intended to engage and educate young and special learners, as well as assist teachers in building a strong and developmentally appropriate curriculum for these children. The product linecomprised of teacher/parent resource books, photographic learning cards, and other activity- and game-oriented materialsis designed to assist in Unlocking the Potential in Every Child.
- Author(s)Helen Zeitzoff
- PublisherKey Education
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKey Education
- Weight862 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.