All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe biggest collection of crochet motifs. Period.Crocheters can never get eugh of granny squares--the cheerful, colorful motifs that are the basis of countless afghans, pillows, and baby blankets. The Big Book of Granny Squares is just that--the most comprehensive collection to date. Readers will enjoy 365 unique squares with swatches and step-by-step written instructions for each granny square pattern.A lay-flat binding makes it easy for readers to check the crochet pattern while they work. Easy to use and inspirational, this is a go-to reference that crocheters will reach for again and again. Crocheters love granny squares and are sure to adore this--the biggest and best compendium of granny square patterns ever.
- Author BiographyTracey Lord is a graduate in constructed textiles with twenty-five years of experience designing and making knitted and crocheted fabrics. As a college lecturer at the Hampstead Garden Suburb Institute, she has run degree-level fashion and textiles courses. She has taught at the Textile Arts Center in Chicago and at the Fylde College of Further & Higher Education in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Tracey Lord
- PublisherInterweave Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width218 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.