Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.94+ AU $1.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHomeschooling began with energetic creativity and descended into boring, over organized drudgery. The Big Book of Homeschooling by Debi Pearl takes you back to the successful foundations of the home schooling pioneers. The Big Book of Homeschooling is the most entertaining, imaginative and helpful resource for homeschooling; bar ne! It is full of creative ideas in teaching every subject you will need to cover to round out your child s education. It is a resource so fun that your children will want you to read the book out loud so they can decide on which ideas they will want to incorporate into their daily lives. To simplify your search for good reading material and free curriculums there are separate book lists for appropriate reading levels, and a list of websites that offer great curriculums. You will have at your fingertips a resource of where to find fun, wholesome homeschool freebies, book reviews, learning and teaching websites, and many other outstanding resources. And take te: This is t the wisdom from just one homeschooling mom; it is the combined wisdom of many triumphant homeschooling moms who have grown very successful kids to prove their ideas worked. What makes this book so different and interesting is: Discovering the paths of the hows, whys and wherefores from a wide variety of pioneer homeschooling moms. Their fascinating journey is exciting as well as instructive. You will be learning from the combined wisdom and genius of some of America s greatest moms that succeeded in homeschooling their children. You will glean wisdom from them as you discover the different ways of teaching their children and how they struck gold in their efforts. Additionally, the book is full of fresh, clean child friendly art that demonstrates the ideas being presented. Your family will have fun as you pour over each picture trying to duplicate the illustrations. This book was written to make your task as an educator easier, and to encourage and challenge your children s minds. The Big Book of Homeschooling was written for both the educator and the one who is being educated to learn how to enjoy the process of gaining a wonderful education. It is homeschooling at its finest.
- Author BiographyDebi Pearl was raised in Memphis, TN, in good homes, by parents who were faithful to point her to God. As a teen Debi was involved in witnessing, ministering to the sick and wounded veterans, and serving in hospitals. Debi along with her husband Michael, write on child training and family relationships. Independently, Debi has written a Help Meet series of books for both single and married women along with the Yell and Tell books which are a warning for children against sexual predators.
- Author(s)Debi Pearl
- PublisherNo Greater Joy Ministries
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNo Greater Joy Ministries
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight894 g
- Width204 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.