All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTen years ago a company called Independent Thinking was set up to enrich people's lives by changing the way they think - and so to change the world. Since then Ian Gilbert and his unique team of associates have challenged, educated and entertained hundreds of thousands of young people, teachers, governors and educational decision makers across the UK and beyond. This book captures some of the organisation's best ideas and innovations in areas from neuroscience and learning skills to creativity, motivation and emotional intelligence. What's more, it will encourage you to follow the Independent Thinking motto: Do things no-one does or do things everyone does in a way no-one does.
- Author BiographyIan Gilbert, author of the bestselling Essential Motivation in the Classroom, is the founder of Independent Thinking Ltd. He is a highly regarded and entertaining trainer who has worked with educationalists around the world, providing them with practical strategies to improve learning and motivation in the classroom.
- Author(s)Ian Gilbert
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleThe Independent Thinking Series
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.