All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing an array of dwellings from around the world - from the glass skyscrapers of Saint Petersburg, to the sunny shores of California - The Big Book of Interior Design is entirely devoted to the design elements that populate our private spaces. The book studies varying styles of interior design in depth, such as Vintage, Minimal, Surrealist, Pop and Oriental, offering a critical and historical analysis of the main features of each style. There is also a focus on the key objects of a particular style, t just the functional pieces such as lamps, mirrors, carpets and sofas, but also decorative objects and accessories. It offers practical, realistic ideas to the architect, designer, the family wishing to revate their home and to all of those who love the varied world of interiors.
- Author BiographyMaria Vittoria Capitanucci teaches History of Contemporary Architecture at the Politecnico di Milano. She is a regular contributor to many magazines in the field. Alessandra Coppa,architect and journalist, teaches History of Contemporary Architecture at the Politecnico di Milano, and has written books in the field. Chiara Savino is editor at 24 ORE Cultura. She has been an honorary fellow teaching courses at the History of the Twentieth-Century Architecture at the Politecnico di Milano, and has written books in the field.
- Author(s)Alessandra Coppa,Chiara Savino,Maria Vittoria Capitanucci
- Publisher24 ORE Cultura s.r.l
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Imprint24 ORE Cultura s.r.l
- Out-of-print date18/02/2015
- Content Note500 colour
- Weight2087 g
- Width230 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine39 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.