All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happened to the cat who swallowed a ball of wool? She had mittens. What did one plate say to the other plate? Lunch is on me. These and hundreds of other hilarious jokes can be found within the pages of this side-splitting title. Children aged 7 and over should get ready to give their funny bones a real work out!
- Author BiographyThe Arcturus Publishing in-house team has created a hugely imaginative and innovative range of titles for children ages five and up. From pop-ups and paper engineering to board books and books plus, these fresh and original formats combine innovative concepts and exciting visual content to delight child and adult readers alike.
- Author(s)Arcturus Publishing
- PublisherNot Avail
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNot Avail
- Weight454 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.