All listings for this product
About this product
- Description75 stunning patterns for knitting socks for children, men and women. This title features designs for all ages, abilities and tastes, from stripy and funky toe socks to Christmas stockings, booties and beaded socks. It includes easy-to-follow instructions and offers three different approaches to heel and toe construction. The Big Book of Socks is full of Kathleen Taylor's fun and fabulous designs for knitters of all ages and skill levels. There's something for everyone from stripes, cables and lace to intarsia and Fair Isle. Knitters will find funky toe-socks, swflake house socks, booties, Christmas stockings, beaded socks and many more. Taylor's instructions are simple to follow and she includes a section that gives three different approaches to heel and toe construction. Each of the 75 patterns contains sizing for children, women and men, plus the book is packed with technique tips and information on selecting yarn and needles.
- Author BiographyKathleen Taylor has been knitting socks for 40 years and designing knitwear for nearly 30. She is the author of best-selling I [Heart] Felt 9781561589524 and has published more than 500 craft and needlework articles.
- Author(s)Kathleen Taylor
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/09/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, 90 photographs, 50 illustrations, 75 patterns
- Weight612 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.