All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rousing collection of crossword puzzles from humourist and wordplay expert Richard Lederer and award-winning puzzle constructor Gayle Dean, this book presents 100 original crossword puzzles that include amusing, witty, and highly challenging themes. The brain-teasing collection features palindromes, anagrams, puns, rhymes, bloopers, and jokes and allows readers to flex their crossword-solving muscles with weighty puzzle sections that include It's a Punderful Life, The Antics of Semantics, The Game Is the Name, and Letter-Perfect Puzzles. Each of the challenging puzzles designed to stretch wordplay skills includes an introduction from author Richard Lederer.
- Author BiographyRichard Lederer is a humorist whose syndicated column, Looking at Language, appears in newspapers across the country. He is the author of Anguished English, Get Thee to a Punnery, and A Man of My Words. He lives in San Diego.
- Author(s)Gayle Dean,Richard Lederer
- PublisherMarion Street Press Inc.
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- Place of PublicationOak Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarion Street Press Inc.
- Content Note400 charts
- Weight288 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.31New
- AU $32.62New
- AU $20.06New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.93New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.19New
- AU $21.90New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $16.52Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.33Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $20.19Trending at AU $30.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.