All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis colossal collection of more than 200 puzzles simultaneously provides a relaxing atmosphere for mental play and stimulates brain activity. Created by an internationally rewned puzzler writer, the challenges involve creative thinking, mathematics, logic, language and wordplay, visuals, and general kwledge. Complete solutions appear at the end.
- Author BiographyTerry Stickels is a nationally syndicated writer whose puzzles - in the form of books, calendars, card decks, and posters - challenge readers' critical thinking skills.
- Author(s)Terry Stickels
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.