All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you ready for some Bigfoot-ball? Karl and the rest of the Scream Team kick off football season with a new monster on the squad! It's Dr. Neuron's nephew. And this cranky creature is pulling out every prank to keep victory on the sidelines. Not good news for Karl who's howling ready to play in the Wolfenstein Muck Bowl, or for Beck whose big feet have become the league's biggest joke. One thing's for sure, the game of football has never been so funny!
- Author BiographyBill Doyle is the author of several books for young readers, including the Behind Enemy Lines series, the Crime Through Time series, and the Henry and Keats books. He's also written for Sesame Workshop, Time For Kids, Sports Illustrated Kids, and Rolling Stone. Bill lives in New York City with two misfit dachshunds. You can visit him online at www.billdoyle.net. Jared Lee has illustrated more than 100 books for young readers. He has received awards from the Society of Illustrators, the Martha Kinney Cooper Ohioana Library Association, the National Cartoonists Society, and others. He lives in Ohio with his wife and a menagerie of dogs, cats, ponies, ducks, and a few unknown creatures.
- Author(s)Bill Doyle
- PublisherScholastic Paperbacks
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleScream Team
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width132 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jared Lee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $35.61
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.80Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.