All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an acclaimed account of the terrifying figure said to haunt the desolate passes and summit of Britain s second highest mountain, this book takes on one of Scotland s most chilling unsolved mysteries. Throughout the years, countless climbers have either seen or sensed the presence of some extraordinary being in the misty wilderness of Ben MacDhui. This book explores the evidence and also looks at similar stories from around theworld to try and make sense of this bizarre phemen.
- Author BiographyAffleck Gray was a mountaineer, ahistorian, an author, and aformer forester and landscape consultant.
- Author(s)Affleck Gray
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication01/05/1994
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Content Note16 b&w photographs
- Weight227 g
- Width148 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.