All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Caramel Tree Readers Level 1 is a delicious series of leveled readers for children ages 5 to 7. It consists of picture books with approximately 200 words relating to key themes to help students learn vocabulary. Harry thinks his house is too small, so Joe suggests moving all the furniture out of the house and into the yard. It does make more space in the house, but w there is ather problem. This story highlights adjectives and vocabulary for different furniture around the house, and the colorful illustrations help to provide picture clues for beginner readers.
- Author BiographyBillie Huban has written more than 20 stories for children and is a teacher and ESL professional. She lives in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Billie Huban
- PublisherCaramel Tree Readers
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCaramel Tree Readers: Level 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaramel Tree Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width147 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.