All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheo and Audrey discover their new home is full of wonders. But one door leaves them in a strange and empty land from which they must embark on a desperate journey back-a journey that will t only reveal their deepest fears, but take them beyond their wildest dreams. The Big House is a roller-coaster ride of spills, thrills, and runaway trains. It's a story that will leave children of all ages marveling at the wonder of life and the adventure of living loved.
- Author(s)Paul Ellis
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.