All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHall of Famer and Chicago icon Frank Thomas shares his passion for grilling and cooking with baseball fans everywhere for the first time. Grilling is perhaps as essential and synymous with American culture as baseball itself, and Frank Thomas is ready to share all of his home run recipes. Whether you re looking for barbecue basics or grilling greatness, these sizzling steaks, slow-cooked smoked ribs, and mouthwatering burgers are sure to please every palate, from healthy fare to hearty indulgences. Beautiful full-color photographs and easy to follow instructions set you up for culinary success alongside legendary former White Sox player Frank Thomas.
- Author BiographyFrank Thomas is a Hall of Fame Chicago White Sox designated hitter. He is a five-time All-Star, four-time Silver Slugger Award winner, and two-time American League MVP. His number was retired by the Chicago White Sox. Thomas opened the Big Hurt Brewhouse restaurant and sports bar near Chicago in 2014.
- Author(s)Frank Thomas
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width203 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.