All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in Paperback! Take science to a whole new level. Created in partnership with Prentice Hall, the Big Idea Science Book is a comprehensive guide to key topics in science falling into four major strands (Living Things, Earth Science, Chemistry, and Physics), with a unique difference a website component with 200 specially created digital assets that provide the opportunity for hands-on, interactive learning.
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight1111 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.