All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a tour of London from A to Z, searching for giant letters hidden throughout the city. This architectural treasure hunt winds its way past London's landmark buildings and architectural gems, such as the British Museum, the Barbican, and the modernist Brunswick Centre. Letters also appear in the skyscrapers, on tube stations, and in the detailing of windows and facades. Printed in a colorful and bold graphic style, and accompanied by quirky facts about the buildings and their design, this book is perfect for all architecture and design fans. Plus, the book includes a map to follow the hunt, and the jacket folds out into an A-Z poster to hang on the wall!
- Author BiographyRute Nieto Ferreira is an architect and lecturer who has worked on a number of projects across London, many of which are buildings for children. Originally from Porto, Portugal, Rute now lives in east London. Amandine Alessandra is a graphic designer based in London. Her playful installation- and performance-based 3D typographic work has been featured in numerous books. Amandine is originally from Reunion Island and she now lives in east London.
- Author(s)Amandine Alessandra,Rute Nieto Ferreira
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight295 g
- Width220 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.