All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy name is Remi Muldoon, I'm ten years old, and this will probably be the most important book you ever read. Why? It's simple, really. Because of Ducks. You heard me, DUCKS! And why are DUCKS so important? Well, you sort of have to read the book to find out. Let's just say that, as usual, I find myself in TROUBLE, ducks and clowns play a fiendish role in my trouble, and somehow my good looks fail to save me. But something does save me. Or doesn't it? Brought to life by author/illustrator Daniel Kenney, this hilarious second book in the Big Life of Remi Muldoon series is perfect for children ages 7-12 and adults ages 21-100.
- Author BiographyDaniel Kenney is the co-author of the hit detective series, The Math Inspectors, and the author/illustrator behind the hugely successful Big Life of Remi Muldoon series. He writes funny books for smart kids and his titles include The Beef Jerky Gang, Pirate Ninja, and Katie Plumb & The Pendleton Gang. Daniel and his wife live in Omaha, Nebraska with zero cats, zero dogs, one gecko, two very lost toads, and a large shoe full of kids. When those kids aren't driving him nuts, Daniel is busy with his other passion, traveling the world by jet pack.
- Author(s)Daniel Kenney
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.