All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sleeping monsters are making an awful lot of ise sring and grumbling, tapping and chattering. After such a long sleep, what happens if they wake up feeling hungry? Any little monsters around better watch out! With masses of monsters to spot and an awesome omatopoeic text, children will ask for this hilarious, inventive book over and over again. While the text introduces readers to a cast of curious characters, including kbbly-kneed Norris, Flora the fussy fidget, and stty Stanley, the illustrations suggest that something pretty monstrous might be going on. But sometimes the smallest monsters of all are the ones to watch out for!
- Author BiographyLeigh Hodgkinson is the author and illustrator of Troll Swap and Goldilocks and Just One Bear, as well as the illustrator of the Magical Mix-Ups series. She is also an award-winning animator who is passionate about daydreaming. Leigh Hodgkinson lives and works in Surrey, England, with her family.
- Author(s)Leigh Hodgkinson
- PublisherNosy Crow
- Date of Publication12/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNosy Crow
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width274 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leigh Hodgkinson
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.