All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAspiring cartoonist Nate Wright is the star of Big Nate, the daily and Sunday comic strip distributed by Newspaper Enterprise Association since 1991. Nate is eleven years old, four-and-a-half feet tall, and the all-time record holder for detentions in school history. He's a self-described genius and sixth-grade Renaissance Man. Equipped with only a . 2 pencil and the unshakable belief that he is #1, Nate fights a daily battle against overzealous teachers, undercooked cafeteria food, and all-around conventionality. He's the original rebel without a clue, alternately abrasive and endearing to classmates and teachers alike. Nate blazes an unforgettable trail through the sixth grade at P.S. 38, earning straight A's in laughs along the way.
- Author BiographyLincoln Peirce has been drawing the Big Nate comic strip for more than 20 years. Born in Ames, Iowa, Peirce grew up in Durham, New Hampshire. As a kid, he began creating his own strips in the sixth grade. Peirce taught high school in New York City and has created several animated pilots for Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. He lives in Portland, Maine, with his family.
- Author(s)Lincoln Peirce
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight861 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.