All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionGet out the popcorn. It's time to enjoy your favorite movies ... with a business twist. The Big Picture: Essential Business Lessons from the Movies shows you how the stories in movies can inspire solutions in your business life. From brand marketing to ethics, leadership to customer focus, planning to rule breaking, everything you need to kw about business is found in your favorite movies. The connection between the movies and business wisdom has been there all along. It took Kevin and Michael to bring it into sharp, digital-age focus. - Gerry Lopez, CEO, AMC Entertainment Inc. The Big Picture will open your mind about the power of storytelling, whether it s for a speech, a business presentation, or a one-on-one with a business associate or a member of your family. Great job, Kevin and Michael. You have given me a new reason to go to the movies. Jim Donald, CEO, Haggen, Inc. and former CEO, Starbucks Coffee Company
- Author BiographyKevin Coupe has been a working writer all his professional life. For the past decade, he's had his own website/blog, Morning News Beat, providing what he calls business news in context, and analysis with attitude. In addition to speaking at hundreds of conferences in the U.S. and abroad and reporting from 45 states and six continents, Kevin has been a newspaper reporter, video producer, actor, bodyguard, clothing salesman, supervised a winery tasting room, ran two marathons (slowly), drove a race car (badly), took boxing lessons (painfully), and acted in a major (and obscure) motion picture. Kevin is married with three children and lives in Connecticut. Michael Sansolo has traveled around the world one supermarket at a time, yet stopped to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Great Wall of China, and Pikes Peak. A native New Yorker, Sansolo is a consultant and frequent speaker for the food retail industry, and is a contributing editor and weekly columnist for MorningNewsBeat.com, a daily newsletter on the retail industry. Sansolo was the senior vice president of the Food Marketing Institute and was editor-in-chief of Progressive Grocer magazine. Favorite book: The Big Picture (of course), and The Great Gatsby; favorite food: Sal's Pizza; favorite team: the Mets; favorite movies: read The Big Picture! Sansolo, his family, and his very annoying beagle live in the suburbs of Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Kevin Coupe,Michael Sansolo
- PublisherRaphel Marketing.
- Date of Publication10/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRaphel Marketing.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.