All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife is created by a series of events. If you can find some way to pull 20 extra minutes out of your life, you'd better use them wisely. Where will you discover this time, and when you find this time, how will you use it? Just 20 minutes a day will convert into a powerful 121 hours a year. That is a huge piece of time that you can use to gain new capacities and expand. The advantage is seen when we make a day by day decision and submit those 20 minutes to something beneficial. You can awaken 20 minutes before, take 20 minutes from lunch, after work, or just before bed - the decision is totally up to you. Just do it! Remove all excuses and distractions. Imagine if you just use 20 minutes a day to create a spark for your business. That small spark can turn into a major flame! How do you create this spark for your business? It's through promotion. Promotion isn't something that ought to be done randomly, just when you think you have sufficient energy to do it. Honestly, as an entrepreneur who's always busy, you're never going to have room schedule-wise. Consequently, you need to make time for what's important. This implies doing something intentional each and every day. Before you think you don't have room schedule-wise to do that, reconsider. Showcasing doesn't need to be hours of your day. Instead, it's something you can do in as little time as 20 minutes a day.
- Author BiographyT. Ray Greer, Jr. literally consumes any and everything related to news, documentaries and books dealing with current events, politics, history and business. He's thankful to have the responsibility to teach such a wide variety of content, because it exposes him to a wealth of knowledge. This very knowledge creates a sense of excitement as he shares it with each and every person that he comes in contact with in the world. Mr. Greer owned and operated Greer Concrete for well over two decades. As an entrepreneur he proved to be very successful and very gifted in teaching others his powerful principles. Mr. Greer is a graduate of Victory University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Christian Ministry. He's the pastor of Salem Baptist Church in Mason, TN. He also serves as the President of Greerology LLC (www.GreerologyLLC.org) in Memphis, TN. Mr. Greer is a very tech savvy person that loves to do graphic design, cement contracting, blogging and website development. He's happily married to his wonderful wife, Demetria. They also have a son affectionately called Trey.
- Author(s)T Ray Greer Jr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.