The Big Switch: Rewiring the World, from Edison to Google by Nicholas Carr (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by careerativity
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHailed as the most influential book so far on the cloud computing movement (Christian Science Monitor), The Big Switch makes a simple and profound statement: Computing is turning into a utility, and the effects of this transition will ultimately change society as completely as the advent of cheap electricity did. In a new chapter for this edition that brings the story up-to-date, Nicholas Carr revisits the dramatic new world being conjured from the circuits of the World Wide Computer.
- Author BiographyNicholas Carr is the author of The Shallows, a Pulitzer Prize finalist, and The Glass Cage, among other books. Former executive editor of the Harvard Business Review, he has written for The Atlantic, the New York Times, and Wired. He lives in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Nicholas Carr
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight250 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.