All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes me, me - and you, you? What is this thing called 'love'? Does life have a point? Is '' the right answer to this question? Philosophy transports us from the wonderful to the weird, from the funny to the very serious indeed. With the aid of tall stories, jokes, fascinating insights and common sense, Peter Cave offers a comprehensive survey of all areas of philosophy, addressing the big puzzles in ethics and politics, metaphysics and kwledge, religion and the emotions, aesthetics and logic. Replete with a smorgasbord of amusing and mind-boggling examples, The Big Think Book is perfect for anyone who delights in life's conundrums.
- Author BiographyPeter Cave lectures in philosophy for The Open University and New York University (London). He is the author of eight books on philosophy, making it accessible to a wide audience, including the bestselling Can a Robot be Human?: 33 Perplexing Philosophy Puzzles.
- Author(s)Peter Cave
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Weight386 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.