The Big Turnip: Band 00/Lilac by Collins Educational, Monica Hughes (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn old man tugs on a giant turnip, but cant move it at all. With help from the old lady, the boy and girl, and a whole host of other characters, will he able to pull it out of the ground? The structure of this wordless text shows how a story is built up through a series of events. * Lilac/Band 0 - wordless book that tells a story through pictures and is designed to develop understanding about how stories work. * Text type - Fiction, a wordless traditional story. * A storyboard on pages 14 and 15 shows the sequence of events in six numbered stages. * This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
- Author BiographyInternationally-renowned children's author, Monica Hughes was a master of science fiction and fantasy writing. She was the recipient of numerous awards and was the author of The Isis Trilogy and A Handful of Seeds. She has written a number of titles for the Collins Big Cat series.
- Author(s)Collins Educational,Monica Hughes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/01/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight70 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lisa Williams
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.