The Big Win: Learning from the Legends to Become a More Successful Investor by Stephen L. Weiss (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.80Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rousing and practical look at the extremely successful investments of top investors In his first book, The Billion Dollar Mistake, author Stephen L. Weiss showcased the biggest blunders of some of the world's legendary investors which lost them billions of dollars on a single investment. Incredibly, the mistakes they made were the same mistakes made by everyday investors but for the magnitude of the loss. Weiss's second book, The Big Win: Learning from the Legends to Become a More Successful Investor, highlights financial successes, explaining how the world's most successful investors make a fortune and how you can do the same. As with the missteps Weiss profiled in his first book, the strategies used by these legendary investors are available to all, regardless of size or sophistication. * Profiles legendary investors and highlights their investment strategies from finding the right investment to researching to making a move * Probes each investor's personality and questions their investment thinking * Identifies and describes each investor's big win and why it became their most successful investment The Big Win is a primer on successful investing the way it is really done by the people who do it for a living passionately and with extraordinary success. The Billion Dollar Mistake told readers what t to do to get rich; The Big Win shows readers how to do it right for the payoff of their lives.
- Author BiographyStephen L. Weiss is a twenty-five-year veteran of Wall Street and the Managing Partner of Short Hills Capital Partners, LLC. An active investor, markets expert, and public speaker, he is also a CNBC contributor, appearing regularly on Fast Money and Fast Money Halftime Report. Weiss is the author of The Billion Dollar Mistake: Learning the Art of Investing Through the Missteps of Legendary Investors (Wiley), which has been translated into Chinese, Japanese, and Korean versions.
- Author(s)Stephen L. Weiss
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width192 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
- AU $24.96New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $32.17New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $20.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $31.07Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.67
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.