All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Big Yellow Book Ather superb resource book from the highly successful Tiddlywinks range, designed to be used alongside My Little Yellow Book. Themes covered in The Big Yellow Book: Easter: 10 outlines God gives us families Friends of Jesus What's the weather like? Tiddlywinks is a very easy to use range of resources specifically designed for groups with a high proportion of n-church children and carers. This book follows the same format at the two previous Tiddlywinks Big Books and contains: * A Comprehensive Introduction: Everything you need to kw about setting up and running a pre-school group. * 25 multi-purpose outlines for use in a variety of settings. Leaders pick-and-mix from plays, games, craft, story, rhyme, prayer, plus tips and ideas for use with adult carers. * 25 photocopiable take-home activity pages * How to run a family event for Easter.
- Author(s)Annette Oliver,Pam Priestly,Susie Matheson
- PublisherScripture Union Publishing
- Date of Publication07/03/2003
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTiddlywinks
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight253 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.