All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sasquatch film genre, devoted to the legendary and toriously elusive creature also kwn as Bigfoot, and its Himalayan counterpart, the Yeti, is the focus of this illustrated reference guide. Here is a fascinatingly detailed look at the cinematic history of Sasquatch, from the earliest trick films of Georges Melies to the most up-to-date CGI efforts. Critical insights regarding the genre's development are offered, along with an exhaustively researched filmography that includes every kwn film or television appearance of Sasquatch, Bigfoot and Yeti in both fictitious and documentary formats. Included are in-depth interviews with such filmmakers as Kevin Tenney, Adam Muto, Ryan Schifrin, Tim Skousen and Michael Worten, as well as reproductions of rare movie stills, posters, lobby cards and behind-the-scenes production photos. Rewned cryptozoologist Loren Coleman provides an insightful foreword to the text.
- Author BiographyDavid Coleman has written screenplays for such Hollywood talents as Michael Douglas and Philip Noyce. An independent film distributor and author of numerous magazine articles, he maintains the videostreaming website Bijou Cafe.com. He lives in Lago Vista, Texas.
- Author(s)David Coleman
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width9 mm
- Height11 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.