All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an incredible resource for any reader to get a glimpse into the future and to reflect on the recent past with astrological insight into t just the year ahead but two more years on top of that! Readers will have all their astrology needs set through the end of 2019 so they can look way ahead and also look back in an incredible three year period. Trish MacGregor - well rewned astrologer and author of the late Sydney Omarr horoscope books, as well as Page Street's Secrets to Scorpios takes each sign through the year with month by month overviews of the moon and planets movements and how they're likely to impact you. She will tell you to sit back and relax as the stars shine in your favour, or to get ready for challenges in your love life, finances or creative endeavors, as well as how the stars may impact your moods and more. The book is a must have for anyone who follows astrology and wants an unparalleled look at their lives or the lives of people close to them. The wealth of information that Trish shares on the actual horoscopes, plus the detailed overview of astrology at the beginning of the book, will appeal to curious beginners as well.
- Author BiographyTrish MacGregor is a renowned astrologer and author. She has written dozens of books on astrology, tarot, dreams and synchronicity. For many years, she and her husband, Rob MacGregor, wrote the Sydney Omarr day-by-day yearly astrology books for each sign. Trish regularly appears on local radio shows and podcasts, and she s been a featured guest on Coast to Coast and Whitley Strieber s Dreamland. She is the founder and writer for SynchroSecrets.com. Trish and Rob live in Wellington, Florida.
- Author(s)Trish MacGregor
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Weight839 g
- Width177 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.