All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe Biggest BUT in the World is a hilariously insightful self-help book designed to assist readers on their journey to ditch excuses and pursue excellence. Author Natalie K. Hodge t only shares tips and strategies she has acquired working with thousands of college students and professionals over the years, but also candidly discusses her own BUTS. She asserts that the number one reason people don't achieve the success they desire is because of the excuses they hide behind. The strategically written personal development masterpiece uses plain yet colorful language, periodic micro-assessments and tons of real life examples to reach wide audiences of all backgrounds. Natalie even made a conscious decision to limit the page count in an effort to maximize accessibility in a world where blog-style writing rules. The structure supports the highly original content she shares chapter after chapter. Readers will laugh, cry, become frustrated, but absolutely grow as a result of this read.
- Author BiographyNatalie K. Hodge is a native of Martinsville, Virginia. She received her bachelor's degree from Guilford College and her master's degree from Cornell University. Natalie is a writer, entrepreneur and success coach who spent a significant amount of her professional career working in the higher education field. She is a highly engaging public speaker who has a passion for helping others have more fun, freedom and fulfillment in their lives. In addition to The Biggest BUT in the World, Natalie has a number of completed feature film screenplays and television show treatments.
- Author(s)Natalie K Hodge
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.